Saturday 11 June 2011

A new year... a new challenge!

So I may have failed miserably last year with the 50 books challenge, but as history tells us if at first you don't succeed then try and try again (unless of course it is Sky-diving...).

I did manage 45 of the 50 books last year and truthfully I am quite pleased with that, particularly as I never thought I would get close after getting stuck on Justfied Sinner back in September, October time. I still have Tolstoy and Dumas to read but I will get to them eventually, particularly with my new shiny Kindle...

So this year I want to set myself something just as self-improving, but perhaps a slightly easier goal to achieve in a year. To that end I have set myself the challenge to

WATCH THE IMDB TOP 100 FILMS IN A YEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment